Developed by a practicing physical therapist in 1985, The Home Ranger Original was the first web-strap over-the-door pulley and is still the market leader. A low cost, simple-to-use device, the Home Ranger helps increase and maintain range of motion in all planes of shoulder motion. Used in the home, it allows patients to increase the gains made in the clinic and helps speed the recovery process.
- Sure Track Pulley®
- Patented design with a "fender" around the pulley assures that the rope never disengages so patients can perform interruption free exercises.
- The durable, self-lubricating, nylon pulley eliminates annoying squeaks, messy metal residue or snags that cause rope degradation.
- Web-Strap with Rubber Head
- The Home Ranger is the first shoulder pulley to use a door anchoring web strap.
- During manufacturing the tip of the web strap is doubled over, enlarged with a solid filling, then dipped and sealed in a rubber coating. This non-slip feature increases safety when straps are used over a door or with the Web-Slide Exercise Rail. This tip is made specifically to not flatten and pull through the Exercise Rail anchor slots.
- The Web-Strap can be placed over the top or along the side of any standard door, allowing for a greater range of exercise elevations and positions.
- Positive Reinforcement Rope
- Rope is marked at intervals so patients and therapists can gauge progress. As gains become obvious, compliance is increased.
- Custom braided, 86" long rope will not fray, flatten or unravel with repeated use.
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handles
- The firm handles are custom molded in the shape of a closed fist. Beware of soft rubber imitations that don't maintain ergonomic shape.
- Increases comfort and effectiveness.
- Latex free
- Full Color Packaging and Exercise Booklet
- Full color exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions for 11 basic shoulder exercises
These exercises correspond with the exercises on the Home Ranger Shoulder Exercises Poster and the Home Ranger Prescription Pad. Use of these pieces together increases patient understanding, comfort level, and compliance.