This modification of our market leading Home Ranger Original Shoulder Pulley boasts the same superior features but substitutes an over-the-door bracket and assisted-grip handles. This low cost, simple-to-use device, helps increase and maintain range of motion in all planes of shoulder motion. Used in the home, it allows patients to increase the gains made in the clinic and helps speed the recovery process.
Sure Track Pulley®
- Patented design with a "fender" around the pulley assures that the rope never disengages so patients can perform interruption free exercises.
- The durable, self-lubricating, nylon pulley eliminates annoying squeaks, messy metal residue or snags that cause rope degradation.
- The web-anchor strap of the Home Ranger Original is replaced in this model with a metal bracket, which when placed over the door remains in place—good for patients with limited mobility or without regular assistance to place the pulley for them.
- Metal bracket fits doors up to 2” wide. To avoid surface abrasions or adjust for narrower doors simply place a soft fabric or towel under bracket
- To use from the side of the door, place bracket just above door latch or hinge.
Positive Reinforcement Rope
- Rope is marked at intervals so patients and therapists can gauge progress. As gains become obvious, compliance is increased.
- Custom braided, 86" long rope will not fray, flatten or unravel with repeated use.
Assisted Grip Handles
- For those that have limited hand grip
- Slide the handle to top of the loop and place hand through loop. Pull down on the handle the loop will tighten around the wrist.
Full Color Packaging and Exercise Booklet
- Full color exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions for 11 basic shoulder exercises
- These exercises correspond with the exercises on the Home Ranger Shoulder Exercises Poster and the Home Ranger Prescription Pad. Use of these pieces together increases patient understanding, comfort level and compliance.