The Advanced® ECG-12C is a 3-Channel Electrocardiograph used to record the electrical activity of the heart to diagnose various heart conditions. The Advanced® ECG-12C is a convenient ECG machine that provides an excellent performance and accuracy information. The compact and lightweight design of the Advanced® ECG-12C makes it easy to transport.
The Advanced® ECG-12C is used by clinicians mainly in ECG Outpatient Department, PE Department, and Emergency departments of Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers and other healthcare facilities.
- High resolution color screen and Alphanumeric keyboard.
- High capacity internal memory.
- Three samples mode: Pre-sample, Real-time, Trigger preview.
- 3, 6 & 12 Channels.
- Corrects detection for failure electrodes.
- Flexible printing formats.
- Multiple file formats: DAT, PDF and Optional formats (SCP/FDA-XML/DIACOM).
- Measurement function and interpretation function.
- 12-leads simultaneous acquisition, analyzing and printing.
- Support multi-language data input.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Integrated thermal recorder.
- ECG real-time transmission to PC.
- Convenient operation of system setup and file management.
- Support barcode scanner.
- Ethernet and RS232 communication ports.
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery.
- Voltage 100V~240V – 50/60Hz.
- Two years warranty.