The D1000-3 is a full-body, multi-frequency segmental body composition analyzer (BCA). Through advanced technology and provided personal data, scale-base and hand-held electrodes use bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) to obtain multi-frequency segmental body composition of water, muscle and body fat ratios. Tailored analysis can be provided based on specific modes such as Wrestling or Goal-Setter. The Competitor Series BCA will enhance any medical or weight loss practice and is well-suited for athletic or fitness facilities, instantly complement existing client programs. Multi-frequency analysis is the most accurate BIA technology available, giving providers information needed to dramatically improve outcomes over single frequency analysis.
What is segmental analysis?
Segmental analysis offers an in-depth analysis of lean body mass distribution in five body segments, which enhances the ability to prescribe effective diet and exercise programs. Segmental analysis also allows professionals to gauge the effectiveness of prescribed exercises. For example, workouts focusing on arms, legs, or trunk can be proven effective by providing composition analysis of those areas over time. Improved outcomes lead to satisfied clients and cost-saving efficiencies. Bio-electrical impedance analysis is performed simultaneously through both handheld monitors and scale-base electrodes. This multi-frequency method allows for improved cellular penetration, superior accuracy and the ultimate in data collection.
- Multi frequency full body composition obtained from BIA, bio-electrical impedance analysis through scale base electrodes and handheld electrodes
- User configurable mode: Adult and Athlete Mode, Wrestler, Goal Setter, Weight Only
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB terminal and RS-232 port for computer interface
- Includes AC adaptor and 2 rolls of thermal printer paper
- Capacity: 440 lb x 0.2 lb (200 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Platform dimensions: (L x W x H) 14.5 x 14 x 4 in
- Power Supply: 12 VAC adaptor
- Frequency: 50, 150, 250 K Hz
- Test Duration: Approximately 60 seconds
- Height Range: 3 ft to 7 ft 11.5 in x 0.5 in increments (90 cm to 249 cm x 1 cm)
- Body Fat Range: 1 to 75% x 0.1% increments
- BMR: 1 kcal increments
- Impedance Measurement Range: 150–900 ohms
- Operating Temperature: 50° F to 104° F (14° C to 40° C)
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
- Approvals: FDA, 510 K