The X-Contact 357 S features expanded reports with the ability to track segmental results over multiple analyses. Four frequencies facilitate accurate results and high-precision analysis. The X-Contact 357 S utilizes the most advanced bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to provide accurate and dependable results, validated to gold standards including isotope dilution and DEXA analysis.
A bright 7-inch LCD color touchscreen provides clear results and the large BCA base offers a 550 pound capacity. Results are enhanced with four frequencies for better cell membrane penetration and eight previous analysis measurements to track progress.
- 4 frequencies: 5, 50, 250, 550 kHz
- Child mode analysis
- E.C.W. to T.B.W. segmental analysis
- Stores up to 100,000 analyses that can be recalled with an ID number
- Client tracking software
- Body composition comparison includes 8 previous analyses to track client progress
- USB and RS-232 ports for computer or printer interface
- Optional Bluetooth® wireless communication
- Dimensions: (W x D) 14.5 x 26.5 in
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb
- 7 in LCD color touchscreen