The Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback unit gives valuable information to ensure quality and precision in exercise performance and muscle testing. It allows the clinician and patient to determine if the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles. The measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/- 3 mnHz pressure.
- Use with exercise to protect and stabilize joints
- Prevent and treat low back and neck pain
- Improve core stabilization exercises
- Enhance home exercise programs
- Stabilizer™ unit comes complete with display gauge, pressure cell and instruction booklet