The Advanced® FM-3000 Fetal Monitor is intended for non-invasive and invasive monitoring of fetus during antepartum examination, labor and delivery. The monitor provides non-stress testing for pregnant women from the 28th week of gestation. It can externally monitor the FHRs using ultrasound and uterine activity via a TOCO transducer. Alternatively, it can internally monitor one of the FHRs with DECG and uterine activity with an IUPC.
The Advanced® FM-3000 Fetal Monitor is intended to be used only by trained and qualified personnel in antepartum examination rooms, labor and delivery rooms.
- Twins Function.
- Large numeric and waveform LCD color display.
- Advanced FHR Detection Technology.
- Signals Overlap Verification to differentiate twins FHR.
- FHR signals quality indicator helps optimize the probe position.
- Waterproof FHR probe.
- Built-in thermo printer.
- Flexible printing options.
- 15mm/sec fast printing speed of history traces.
- Large, built-up memory for seamless monitoring.
- USB port to enlarge storage capacity.
- RS232 interface.
- Insight software for data management on PC.
- CTG analysis capability.
- Multiple alarm functions.
- Multi-display modes.
- Remote event marker function.
- Fetal simulator.
- Lithium-ion battery for outpatient service (optional).
- Two years warranty.