The Advanced® TD-5000 is a Table Top Doppler indicated for the detection of fetal heart rate from early gestation thru delivery. The 4 MHz, 5 MHz and/or 8 MHz vascular probes are indicated for the detection of artery and vein blood flow for assisting in the detection of peripheral vascular disease. Our TD-5000 has a versatile design that allows working with it as a portable or fixed unit.
The Advanced® TD-5000 is intended for use by health care professionals including registered nurses, practical nurses, midwives, ultrasound technicians, obstetricians and physician assistants in hospitals, clinics and private offices.
- Convenient remote control probe.
- Dual high-fidelity speakers.
- Accurate FHR calculation.
- Application of autocorrelation algorithm.
- Large backlit LCD display.
- Built-in audio recorder.
- Earphone Socket.
- Portable, lightweight design.
- Working frequency 2 MHz and/or 3 MHz obstetrical probes and 4 MHz, 5 MHz and/or 8 MHz vascular probes.
- Anti-noise option.
- Real time clock.
- Security lock option.
- Built-in rechargeable battery and AC/DC power supply (optional).
- Automatic shutdown.
- AC power and battery indicators.
- Two years warranty