Amplified results, communications and patient display advance the X-Scan Plus 950 to the professional class while still utilizing the most advanced bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to provide accurate and dependable results, validated to gold standards including isotope dilution and DEXA analysis.
Operator navigability is easy and intuitive with a large 8.4-inch color LCD touchscreen and added keypad. The large BCA base is durable and offers a 600 pound capacity. The X-Scan Plus 950 provides a total picture of health for all body types. Six frequency ranges from low to high allow better cell membrane penetration for a more in-depth analysis. The detailed analysis breakdown includes a segmental ratio of extra cellular water to total body water. Eight previous analysis measurements of E.C.W./T.B.W., P.B.F., S.L.M., and weight are used to track progress. Bring your practice to the next level with accurate results and advanced features from the professional X-Scan Plus 950.
- Navigation keypad below display
- 6 frequencies: 1, 5, 50, 250, 550, 1,000 kHz
- Child mode analysis
- E.C.W. to T.B.W. and E.C.F. to T.B.F. ratio segmental analysis
- Stores up to 100,000 analyses that can be recalled with an ID number
- Client tracking software
- Body composition comparison includes 8 previous analyses to track client progress
- USB and RS-232 ports for computer or printer interface
- (W x D) 19.5 x 33 in; 600 lb capacity
- 8.4 in LCD color touchscreen